Facts or Myths
Historically, there has been very little written and taught about Native Americans by Native Americans in this country. This vacuum of direct information has often been filled with myth and has been the cause of many misconceptions about Native American history and who Native Americans are today.
Our Facts & Myths section addresses some of the many misconceptions about Native Americans in general, and the Pechanga Band of Luiseño Indians. It provides factual information about History, Culture, Our People, Tribal Government, and Tribal Economy.
- Pechanga History: Fact or Myth?
- Our People: Fact or Myth?
- Pechanga Tribal Culture: Fact or Myth?
- Tribal Government: Fact or Myth?
- Tribal Economy: Fact or Myth?